L15 Public Testnet
The L15 testnet was superseeded by L16 Public Testnet, please check these L16 docs.
This network is ephemeral, meaning it is not meant to be fully stable and usable yet for more persistent test smart contracts. Assume the network could be reset at any time. The L16 Public Testnet is meant as a more stable persistent testnet before the mainnet (not yet running).
To add the L15 Network to MetaMask, these are the settings:
|New RPC URL||https://rpc.l15.lukso.network|
|Chain ID||23 (0x17)|
|Block Explorer URL||https://explorer.pandora.l15.lukso.network|
And if you need it, here is a tutorial on how to do it.
Running a Node
Start an Archive Node
$ curl https://install.l15.lukso.network | bash
$ lukso start --node-name "REPLACE-WITH-NODE-NAME"
$ sudo curl https://install.l15.lukso.network | bash
$ sudo lukso start --node-name "REPLACE-WITH-NODE-NAME"
The command starts your node as an archive node.
Become a Validator
If you are currently running a node, please run
lukso stop (
sudo lukso stop for MacOS) before continuing.
- Go to the LUKSO Launchpad and follow the steps to become a validator.
- You can check your validator status in the Vanguard Block Explorer. You can find your validator via its public key.
- https://faucet.l15.lukso.network To get some LYXt (test LYX)
- https://launchpad.l15.lukso.network The Launchpad to participate as a validator
- https://stats.vanguard.l15.lukso.network Statistic page for the Vanguard consensus blockchain
- https://explorer.vanguard.l15.lukso.network Block Explorer page for the Vanguard consensus blockchain
- https://stats.pandora.l15.lukso.network Statistic page for the Pandora shard blockchain
- https://explorer.pandora.l15.lukso.network Block Explorer page for the Pandora shard blockchain
- https://rpc.l15.lukso.network Public RPC endpoint for the Pandora shard blockchain
The network configuration files: